Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Okay....Don't fall over because I have blogged now again in the same month...

I told myself that I was going to try to get better and look, I am! It may be a short post, but it is a post!

We had a packed weekend with Regional Science Fair, Major League Baseball tryouts, and cousins coming over for a visit. It was a great weekend!!!

I am so proud of Collin!!! He was an alternate for the Regional Science Fair for his school and he was actually able to go to the fair because one of the other kids could not. Out of about 40 projects for the 5th grade, his came in 3rd!!! I was shocked and amazed! Of corse I am partial to his, but it was great to see him on stage accepting his award. His project did the best from his whole school! Now THAT is impressive!

Here is a picture of a paint can that I altered using products from Paper Popsicles...I am using it for Collin's Easter Basket...shhhhh don't tell him!!!!


Hope you have had a wonderful St. Patty's day and that you will have a blessed Easter!!!



8 comments:

My name is Samantha said...

Congrats to Collin!! I love the paint can!!

Sue said...

congrats to Collin!! that is super awesome :) and he is looking so mature (so sad that they grow up so quickly!). cute, cute Easter pail - love AD's new lines :)

Anonymous said...

Today is Easter, and I'm just getting around to checking out your latest news on Collin! First I saw it in today's Sunday Journal. :) What an awesome project Collin. Mommy and daddy can be so proud of you.

I love your Easter pail too. :)

Tricia said...

Congrats to Collin (Love the scrapbooking touch on his project!!!lol). The bucket is great!!!!

Amy W. said...

hi Valery! yay for your son!!! love that paint can you altered. just stopped by to tag you. visit my blog to get the scoop. :) we still should meet up sometime when you are not so busy. lol ;)

http://amywilges.typepad.com/

amy wilges

Tina said...

CONGRATS Collin!!! How exciting for YOU and HIM!!!!

Your paint can is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up Colin is!!! You have such a smart young man there Val, I know how proud you must be!!!

Take care of yourself,

Shane

Tricia said...

OK Valery....UPDATE YOUR BLOG GIRLFRIEND!!! xoxoxox