Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

They WON!!!

I am thrilled that Queen of Angels football team won AND the Colts! Both games were very close and exciting to the end!

Collin's team has a lot of heart, but the schools that they play against are very large schools. Our team has about 35 kids and then teams that we play against have 75+ players! Needless to say they were thrilled with their first victory! Everyone on the team did a fantastic job! I am hoping that the weather cooperates next Thursday or Saturday and I can take some pictures to post! On Saturday the field was so bad that even the fans came away from the game muddy! The boys loved it though!

And on to the Colts...well, I don't believe that they played their best, but a win is a win! I have a feeling that this is going to be a long year!!!

In the scrapping front, I have just posted the Week 3 Challenge over at Paper Popsicles. Melissa also has lots of new goodies over there. Check them out here!

Here are a couple of layouts for challenges over at Paper Popsicles...go check out the challenges! The first layout is of Collin WAY back when...I was digging through some old photos and came across these. Brings back memories of our old house and the swing set in the back yard. Collin loved that swing set! The second layout is of Collin's Spring school picture last year.

Hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

My name is Samantha said...

Love the Lo's and congrats on the wins!!!

Amy said...

I miss you blogging!!!! Come back.....!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Hi


http://www.BuySellDirect.net free ebay like website is the Future of E-commerce and I think you can make money at home and it will not cost you any money at all. It is FREE


http://www.BuySellDirect.net 100% free service is all you need to sell your products to your local and/or international market..