Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Can you actually get a sunburn in late October???

Okay so I am feeling like a bad mom/wife right now!!! Who would have thought that our family would have sunburns at this time of year. Yes, right now....almost the end of October and I am sitting here with a red face that is burning! Today we were at a flag football tournament for a friend's child...I packed coats, blankets, chairs, water...but NOT SUN SCREEN!!!! The sun was shinning so brightly and not a cloud in the sky that the Levy family is now sporting sun burns!


Once again the week/weekend has gone so fast. Collin had his last football game...I know that I will miss not getting to see him play every week. The good news is that basketball practice starts in exactly one week!!!!

I leave you with a layout that I did this weekend with products from Paper Popsicle that you can view here. These are pictures I took of Collin in TN. He is trying to blow the golf ball into the hole....it actually worked!

Thanks and I hope you have a great week!


6 comments:

My name is Samantha said...

you are sooooo talented!!!! Hope the sunburn is going away!!

becca said...

love this page valery!

Anonymous said...

Your layout is wonderful!!

I really can imagine you guys getting a sunburn on Sunday. The sun was awesome and very warm.

Thanks for sharing your layouts with us.

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout! You know I love circles! And I hate to tell you this, but Collin is SO looking like a teenager these days! But don't fret - take it from a mom of 2 boys myself....they'll always be that little boy in a little corner of our hearts.....and they know it! :) Miss you!

Sue said...

Cute layout!! love that arrow and what a fun thing to scrap :) This weather has been crazy, hasn't it??!! In the 80's one day, then in the 50's the next, LOL. Gearing up for the big Colts game next weekend?? GO BLUE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that layout - those curvy arrows are awesome! Great pic, too. (Now we are wishing that warm weather was back, heh?)