Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wowsers!!! What a GREAT show!!!

Today Collin, Nana, Papa, and I were lucky enough to go see the show Walking with the Dinosaurs and let me tell you it was quite a show!!! I was amazed at what they did!!!! It was great to spend the afternoon with my parents and son and the show was simply amazing!!! After the show we went to one of my new favorite restaurants...Granite City. Fabulous food there and you must try it if you have not already!!!

There are lots of contest going on at my favorite scrappy website Paper Popsicles...check them out! Here are some recent layouts from the June kit....love the Basic Grey line!!!




3 comments:

janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janet said...

HI VAL!!! Isn't Walking with the Dinosaurs wonderful??? We saw it when it was here and it was amazing. Glad you enjoyed it.
Love your layouts and cards! Hope you are doing well!

Sue said...

when I saw that advertised I thought it sounded like a cool show. glad you were able to go :) Love your projects too!!