Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Well, it has been a quiet day around here as everyone has been a bit on the lazy side! Collin and I served Patrick breakfast on the couch this morning which he loved!!! Collin made his dad a great card incorporating the Steelers, ESPN, and his love for his dad...it really is quite neat and hand-made so that is even better! I just put dinner in the oven, my "Cathy-Enchiladas" (named after the friend who gave me the recipe) and the boys just left to play a little baseball at the park before dinner. So all is quiet here for the moment!

Baseball season is almost half over and Collin is loving every minute of it! I keep wanting to take pictures, but the last time I brought my camera to the ball diamond he did not have a good game at all....so I have left it at home and he is doing incredibly!!! He is definitely on a hitting streak with a couple of doubles, two triples, and one GRAND SLAM!!!! I get so nervous when he gets up to bat...yes, I am one of "those" moms!!! He has also decided NOT to get a hair cut until after ball season is over....and we just found out that he made the All-Stars team so that may be a while. I tried to convince him that we could trim around the ears, but then dad stepped in and said that even a trim would count as a cut! I should post a picture of him soon. Now his hair is not long by any one's standards but his as he normally has a buzz cut. I told him that I have several girlfriends that have daughters we could borrow barrettes from if needed...he didn't find the humor in that!!!

If you are up for a challenge, check out the Sketch Challenge over at Paper Popsicles!!! This is one of the forums that Samantha and I are leading over there and we are having lots of fun with it!!! Since it is the beginning of summer and time is scarce now, we decided to do a card sketch...everyone has time to make a card! We both love Card Positioning Systems Blog and this is where this card sketch came from. Check the out here http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ .

Here is my take on the sketch...what fun!!!



So pop over to Paper Popsicles....and by the way, Melissa is having a great sale over there also! You can't beat her prices!!!
I hope eveyone has a great week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend! I tried to email you an invitation for a girls' night out bt it can back to me....do you have a different email address? I am using the pvclevy one. Email me when you get a chance - we would love to have you join us! :)