Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Twas the night before school....

And all through the house....WAS QUIET!!! So we normally start to go to bed a little earlier about a week before school starts, but I guess that I am not fully accepting that school is starting so we didn't do that this year! I can't believe that I will be the mother of a Middle School Student!!! Collin is so excited about school starting! Why, you ask.....because they get lockers this year of corse!!! Love my son and his sense of organization as he was all into getting things to organize his locker. Poor guy though, the locker is very small...but we did manage to get a few things! I would love to take a picture tomorrow, but I am afraid to even ask!


So football is also in full swing for both of the boys! Collin is the center for his 5th-6th grade team. This is a new position for him and he is doing a great job! I can't wait for the first game! Patrick has also started his flag football season. I enjoy going to watch him play....keeps him young I think!

So I haven't been doing a whole lot of scrapping lately. Sam and I have put together some great challenges (I even did my first sketch!!!) so you should go check out Paper Popsicles!!! Paper Popsicles also has lots of new products from CHA so go...go now!!!

Hope you and your student(s) have a great week!!!

5 comments:

Sarah E. said...

That is so exciting to start middle school! :) I hope that you have a stress free start to the school year! :)

Sarah E.

Sue said...

I hope he has a great day at school!! They go back so early this year it's almost ridiculous!! Middle school already??!!! GEESH!!!

My name is Samantha said...

OMG you blogged!!! JK!!!!

Don't worry about having a Middle Schooler I have a freshman this year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good grief...school starting already? Summer sure slipped by rapidly this summer. Good luck to both you and your son in school and the guys in football! :)
As for me...I'm not looking forward to this but I'm hoping to get surgery over ASAP. I had an accident recently and tore my rotator cuff (shoulder). OUCH! :( They tell me it's a long recovery and I'm not liking that one bit, but I'll try to be patient and take one day at a time.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to list my name on that last post... Clara