Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Update...

Well, it seems like summer is just flying by! The Levy's have been busy so here is a quick update:

  • Collin just finished up playing on the 11 year old All-Star team. While his team lacked good coaches (at times they lacked a coach all together), he did really well and we are so proud of him! In his last game he had a spectacular hit which resulted in a home run! He was so pumped! Now he has a couple of weeks off until football pre-season training will start.
  • Work is still wonderful! I am switching jobs as of last week so that now I am only doing Quality Assurance for the entire state. I really enjoy my work and the sense of helping that it provides me.
  • Patrick is staying busy with work...summer is there busy season with everyone wanting to fix up their houses with new fences and garages. They have hired a couple of workers to help them so that has helped with his schedule. It is funny to hear him "talk like a boss", but I think he does a fantastic job! Hey, if you need any fence/garage door work done...call us!
  • We spent the 4th of July up on top of the parking garage at IPFW. We had a spectacular view of the fireworks and even were able to feel them! For the cost of $5 it was well worth it! Collin brought a friend and they had a blast......only one problem...silly mom forgot her camera!
  • We spent last night at the 3 Rivers Festival Junk Food Alley. It is here that you can spend lots of $$$$ and consume lots of calories! But you just have to have at least one elephant ear a season...right?

So last but not least here are two layouts that I have recently created. The first one is for my challenge at Paper Popsicle for next week. Check them out!

The second layout is for a challenge that was at Paper Popsicle called "Layout Tag". It was lots of fun and they are starting up a second challenge...go now....check it out!

And the last bit of exciting news is that there is only 4 days left until I get to leave for CHA!!!! Samantha and I are meeting some of our other favorite gals from Paper Popsicles and I just can't wait!!!! I will make sure that I bring the camera to get some great pics and post them here!!!

I hope you have a great week!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Love catching up with you through your blog! You are one busy girl! I'll be anxiously awaiting your posts from CHA with PHOTOS!

Becky

My name is Samantha said...

Love the layouts and can't wait till we leave on Thursday!!!!

Tricia said...

wowzers....another update! awesome! Where will you QA in South Bend? When you do, swing on by to A2AA....

Anonymous said...

WOW Val, you and your family are very busy this summer! :) I remember those days when the kids were home.
Our summer is being spent by having the outside of our home getting a makeover! :) We're getting all new doors, windows and siding. They just finished putting the windows in today. I'm enjoying the new patio door -- our old one had steam in 1/2 of it. :( Also I love the new bay window. Super cool!!
I love our layouts. GREAT

Sue said...

Cute, cute layouts!!! It was great to see you again at CHA :)