Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A great weekend!!!

Well, yes the weekend did go by fast, but it was a great one! I just love having 2 days a week that I can spend with my family, doing the hobby that I love, and yes, even getting caught up on the things that I can't seem to get done during the week (uh, that would be the housework!).


Collin had a football game again on Saturday and they TIED!!!!! A tie you say....well, that is not a win, but in our book it IS!!! The 5th grade football team has never won a game in Queen of Angels history so YES, we count a tie as a WIN!!!! I don't know what it is about the other teams...the kids seam to be giants! Literally some of them look like they are old enough to drive themselves to the games, and I am sure that some of them are already shaving....because they need to not just because they want to! LOL! It is all OK, the kids get excited about the little things...first downs, touchdowns, stopping the other team from scoring over 50 points...when it comes down to it, it IS the little things that are important in life, right?

The other good things of the weekend....
*Patrick's flag football team won
*Colts won
*Got my scrap room cleaned
*Found some school uniform pants for Collin (yeah nothing like waiting until the last minute...on October 1st they can't wear shorts to school anymore)
*Got to watch a movie with my hubby
*Enjoyed listening to Collin play with a friend from school....it is amazing how their imagination goes into over drive with a yo yo, stuffed animal, some yarn, and a bunk bed....we now have a spider web made out of yarn with a yo yo (for the spider) in Collin's room!
*Got to scrapbook...2 pages done in one weekend!!!!
*Got some other miscellaneous errands and housework done!!!

So I hope you had a great weekend....accomplished what you wanted to do AND took some time to just enjoy life!
I will leave you with pictures of the two layouts I did this weekend!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend! Glad you had a good weekend! :) Looks like both of our teams are now 3-0!! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree -- Saturday and Sunday are the best days of the week! Kudos to getting two pages done -- they are fab!

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute layouts Val! Way to go on that productive weekend! Want to come over and clean my house now? :)

janet said...

I love the layouts, Val!!! Mr. Sandman is so darn cute! I love your work!
Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.