Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tag, I am IT!!!

One of my dear friends that I have met through the wonderful world of scrapbooking, Becca, "tagged" me. What does that mean...well, I copied her post on her blog (yeah, cause I am lazy and didn't want to re-type it!), okay and I did change a few names....

from Becca's blog....
Thanks Becca (name changed here), I feel special (this is straight from her blog, but I do feel special that she thought of me!!)! Ok, so Becca (name changed here also!) tagged me. Here is how it works...I list 7 random things about me, then I tag 7 other people. This isn't just a scrappy thing, so if I tag you, you can play!

Here are my 7 random things:
*I don't like feet....I only like my son's feet when he was younger!
*I have a little OCD thing with numbers...don't really like odd ones so much
*I don't organize my photos AT ALL (I know gasp, shock amongst the scrappy community)...don't tell anyone about this ok?
*I love to watch my husband play football!!!!
*I love Sushi!!!! Don't knock it if you have not tried it!!!
*I have no directional sense at ALL!!! I am sure that this is NOT a surprise to some of you who have traveled with me or heard about my travel experiences!
*I love to play tennis!!! Didn't say I was very good, but love to play!

Here are my tagged people! If you don't have a blog, don't think that takes you off the hook, I want you to leave comments here!!! Come on..........it will be fun!!!!

1. Carrie
2. Samantha
3. Becky
4. Amy Saliek
5. Sue Ellsworth
6. Clara Cart
7. Amy Kline

Have fun with it!!!!!

6 comments:

My name is Samantha said...

So what are we supposed to do, I'm confused!!!!!!!!!

My name is Samantha said...

7 ramdom things about me...

1.I love my morning coffee of a Grande skinny white chocolate mocha.
2. I love to watch DIY shows
3. I hate the shows survivor & the bachulor
4. I used to bite my nails
5. I color my hair
6. I hate my husbands feet
7. I am VERY disorganized with my pictures

Valery said...

LOL Samantha!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

becca said...

these are great valery!! thanks for playing along!!

Anonymous said...

Well since I'm #1 on your list of people you tagged (awww shucks I feel special!!!)I better do it huh?

7 random things about me....

1. I'm obsessive with my laundry. I only wash shirts with shirts, pants with pants...never mix!
2. I put M&M's in the microwave to melt the middles before eating.YUM!
3. I count steps as I go up them! Started doing that when I was a little kid and still do.
4. After not liking to wear brown all my life, I'm now finding I look my best when wearing brown. Must be the 45 year old skin tone.
5. I baby talk to my dog.
6. I always forget to get gas until I'm on empty!
7. I tend to speed - places to go, people to see! :)

Pretty fun Val - now I need to set up a blog. :)

Anonymous said...

7 random things about me . . .

1. Our favorite place to hang out is Starbucks! Jefferson Pointe that is.
2. I like walking a mile daily with our puppy Kiwi.
3. I took up scrapbooking after retiring. :)
4. I enjoy reading too - mostly historical fiction about going west and Amish stories.
5. I have a bad thing about having falling accidents! :( Oops.....
6. My hubby is a pac-rat! :(
7. We enjoy eating out and love Thai food! Yummy. :)