Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Friday, September 7, 2007

SAWEEEEEEET!!!


Did you see it? What you ask? Why the Colts game last night of course!!!! What a great game!!!! Yes, I stayed up late just to watch my Colts team kick some major butt!!! Love this team!!!! They have picked up some great players to add to their already awesome team!!!


I love the fall season with the start of football, fall leaves, cooler weather, it is one of my favorite seasons! Growing up in Florida, I have come to really appreciate all of seasons, even the one that starts with a W!!! Okay I will admit that I like winter better from the inside of my house, but in Florida we NEVER got a snow day....and those are a nice welcome break!


Well, this weekend we are off to my parents house in Columbia City where we will see my brother before he moves East. He just got a promotion to a Regional Manager with K Mart. We are sooooo proud of him!!!


Saturday, Collin also has his first 5th grade football game....yes you could say that dad and I are excited about this!!!! He was not super fired up about playing football, but we gently encouraged him and his comment this past week was, "I may have to play football again next year.....to perfect my skill, you know!". So funny! I am glad that he enjoys it! I will post pictures of him next week playing.


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Bria said...

I agree, what an awesome game!!! Go Colts! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That wasn't this Amy saying it was a great game - you know how I feel about the Colts!!! Ah, well.....enjoy your season & I'll enjoy mine! :) Have fun this weekend with your family & I'll see you soon!! :)

~Amy

Anonymous said...

You and Sue and the Colts! lol I'll soon be a Hoosier again - it will be nice to root for a "home" team! Go Colts!

Tina said...

UM, I don't watch sports Val! But I do agree with your fall statement...I love fall too!

becca said...

I love the fall too!! You've been tagged! check my blog.

Sue said...

GO COLTS!!!! WAHOOOO....GO BLUE :) Love how the defense came out to play!!! And Peyton, as always, in top form. Don't cha love the start of the season :) And how about those Patriots and their cheating??? That's why I like the Colts so much, they are good, ethical men!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a regular football watcher but I do think of you and Sue everytime I am flipping through and see Colts, or see Colts clothing ALL OVER the stores!

Like father like son with the football games huh? Does hubby still play Sunday afternoon games? Girl, you're the football queen! :)