Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Learning all types of new things....


Well, I should say that Collin is learning all types of new things and school has not even started yet!!! We gently "encouraged" Collin to play football this year. I know, I know, most parents try to steer there kids away from sports like football, but I really thought Collin would enjoy it. He went to the first practice and then came home declaring that he "was not going to do THAT again!!!". We told him to stick it out and that it would get better.....and he just told us tonight that he is starting to like it!!!! Whew....I thought for a moment that our son would disown us! I am proud of him as I know that it has not been easy. He still has a long road ahead of him, but I think he is actually looking forward to it.
Here is a picture of him getting his mouth guard to fit in his mouth.....what an ordeal that was! He thinks he is cool now though talking with this piece of rubber in his mouth!!!

No comments: