Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Monday, August 20, 2007

We are home....and the RAK winner is....

What a WONDERFUL trip we had!!! We got back late Saturday night, luckily before all of the rain and storms started up. It was a completely awesome time in a wonderful part of the country!!! We definitely plan on going back as there is sooooo much to do there! I will give a run-down of everyone's favorite things in another post.

So the question of the day is HOW MANY PHOTOS DID I TAKE???? Well, not as many as I thought I would that is for sure! I took 314 photos...wish I had taken more, but then again I was having fun with the boys and sometimes just did not take the shot. So that means my winner of my RAK is Dustanne....a great fellow DT member from Paper Popsicle! I will be sending out her goodies soon!

So with this being Monday....did anyone have their kiddos start back to school today? Collin started today with a half day. It was kind-of sad walking him to his classroom and seeing all of the little guys going down the kindergarten hallway....it seems like just yesterday Patrick and I were walking him down that hallway. Now he is in 5th grade and almost as tall as me! I feel so fortunate that he loves school and has always done well.

Okay....have a great Monday night and I will work on getting some pics up sometime hopefully this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can get onto your blog!! :)
Welcome Home! Can't wait to see pictures! Glad you had a great time.

Awww, I'm with ya on the school thing. I just took our last "first day of school" picture last week when Dave started his Senior year! It honestly seems like yesterday that I was walking him into his Kindergarten room and finding his name tag on the desk and coat rack!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home to SOGGY IN!! Guess we can't complain about all the water, as we've been needing it forever! But all at once?? WOW

I was sure "you all" would have a wonderful time in TN and the mountains. Awesome part of the USA.

I'll anxious to see your photos and layouts too.

Sue said...

You trip must have been wonderful!! glad you got so many pics - congrats to the RAK winner :) Did you watch the Colts on Monday night? It's only preseason but it was fun to see Grossman mess up so much (I'm bad aren't I??!!) Go Colts :)

becca said...

nice to see you back in the blogging world! sounds like you are crazy busy. your son sounds very "professional" in his new job!