Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We are hitting the road...

Whew....we are out of here! Moments away from leaving the front door and heading to our final destination...Gatlinburg TN!!!! I am looking forward to relaxing and have some much needed fun with my boys! We will try to forget that as soon as we get back the "S" word starts...shhhh....don't say that too loud!


Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week! Make sure you check back to see who wins the RAK for guessing the number of photos I will take on vacation.....warning I am taking two cameras!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

can't wait to see pics from your trip - I hope you are having a GREAT time!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Val!!! Hope you guys had a great vacation! Can't wait to hear about it!!!