Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I wasn't going to....but I just did!


I was not going to do a blog...who wants to hear....who would care....it would probably be hard to do! Well, I want to hear, I care, and it was so EASY to do! So here it is my official blog! If anything, I am hoping to just keep record of my crazy wonderful life! I love checking my friends blogs so that sealed the deal! So thanks for stopping over and I hope you come back often!

7 comments:

Sue said...

HI VAL!!! so glad you're blogging :) Looks like I'm the first to comment, what a cool honor :)

You look absolutely ravishing!!!!

My name is Samantha said...

yeah!!! You and I think alike, I am in the process of worling out the details and trying to find a blog site. Do you like this one!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! You have a blog and YEAH my computer is finally letting me on to check it out!! :)

This is my FAV layout of yours ever Val - the colors are gorgeous and you are one smokin' hot mamma!

When's our next lunch? :)

Becky C said...

Hi Val!

Love the photo of you on your homepage layout! WOW!

I think I'm one of the few "blog-less" people left in the world!

I'll just enjoy reading about YOUR busy life!

I checked your page earlier...but just came on to add it to my favorites and I see you have already updated! You ARE good! LOVE the new title!

Becky

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What a cool lo, girl! You look FABULOUS!!!

I'll add you to my list...so glad you're bloggin'! :)

Let's go shop again sometime soon, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the land of blogdomn:) I hope that you keep up better than I do! lol Absolutely LOVE that layout!

Sheila said...

I'm so glad you took the plunge! I like the layouts you chose to use! Awesome work!