Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Okay...blog is not even one day old....

and I already changed the title of my blog. Maybe a little over zealous right now! We will see how good I am at keeping up and actually writing things down in my blog! I will say that I was super excited that I had two comments when I came to write this!!! Yipeeeeee!!! So I will show a couple of recent layouts here with this post as well. The All-Star layout was done for a challenge at Paper Popsicle...16 photos in a double page layout....talk about a challenge!!! The Being Silly layout was done with new Dude Design papers...they are awesome!!!!

Well Collin just asked to get the water hose out (his new favorite TOY) so I am off with the camera to try to get some good shots. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. I think we are heading off to the 3 Rivers Festival tonight for some good (but NOT healthy) eats!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday to you too!
Adorable layouts! You go girl!

Bria said...

Awesome layouts! Glad to see you on the blog bandwagon. I'll stop by often!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

welcome to the blogging world... :) hello !

My name is Samantha said...

These LO's are really good!!!!!