Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

My First Paper Popsicle Design Team Project!!!

How excited was I to get a great goodie box from Melissa at Paper Popsicle filled with awesome scrapbook products!!! Well, I was so excited that I got straight to work! This project was done with supplies from her Happy Everything Theme Kit. I tell ya, Melissa puts together some awesome kits! I would love to see you over at her site!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh, lovin' this design! Major congrats on the DT gig! :)

My name is Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My name is Samantha said...

Did you doodle, I am impressed!!!

Sue said...

cute stuff Val!!! Congrats to ya, looks like it will be fun to work with :)