Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This boy loves water...

It is true, Collin loves water....in the sink, the tub, at the pool, or just the hose in the back yard, he loves to play with water. It amazes me how he can entertain himself for hours with just plain old water! I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago, and just got them printed to scrap them....so look for them soon in a layout! Love the expression on his face...it was fun to take the pictures while trying to keep my beloved camera dry!

Love this kid!!!

5 comments:

becca said...

these are great pics!! coolin me off from here!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are AWESOME! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Tina said...

OK!!!! Those photos rock girl! Congrats on your new blog!

Anonymous said...

Cool and refreshing photos indeed!!! Gives me an idea for our puppy! :) Looking forward to your layouts.

Tami said...

the pics are wonderful. Great job on the blog.

:)

Tami (baseballmom@paper popsicles.