Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Live Love Laugh

Yeah!!! Here is a picture of me with my mom last Thanksgiving! I love the fact that we are laughing. Looking at this picture brings memories back about the great time that we had eating dinner with my parents and the great conversation. The after a great meal, we had a little photo shoot that I got the greatest pics from. This is a design team project for Paper Popsicle using her Urban Lily Mayella kit. I also got to play with the huge scallops from Technique Tuesday.....love these!



Happy Monday to all!

6 comments:

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Ooo love that edge ! lovely layout ! :)

Anonymous said...

i am enjoying your updates and your s book pages

Anonymous said...

great job, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great page. Kudos to being on another design team... I didn't realize that. See -- go thing you starting blogging!! :)

Sue said...

great page - love the scallops and the Urban lilly :)

becca said...

great layout. and I love your slide show. I really like the baseball page. very crip and cool!