Here is a place where I will share my thoughts, scrapbook projects, and photos with those I care about most! Thanks for coming over for a visit and stop back often!!!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Well, we didn't win...

but the boys sure did play well! At one point after a comedy of errors, we were down 11-2 and came back to make the score 12-9, but it was just not meant to be! I felt awful for my little guy as he was the last batter and got the last out. He was crushed!!! I told him to hold his head up high and be proud of all that he accomplished this year!!! Once he got his medal and a cupcake with ice cream, he was smiling again though!!!

What a great season it was, but I am happy now that we have the rest of the summer to enjoy our evenings...baseball free!!!

Now football will begin in August....

1 comment:

Sue said...

oh, poor Colin - ice cream and a medal brings a smile to all boys' faces :) love your layouts :)